The ustream session each Tuesday is classed as Anything Goes, therefore feel free to mix whatever the hell you like!
The ustream session each Saturday is classed as Genre Night, therefore you must stick to the set genre for that week, for example one week it may be DNB night, then the next Electro etc etc, this way it chops it up a bit so it's not the same old same old.
The specific genre for the Saturday will be announced each Sunday, to give you almost a full week to prepare!
Set times can vary from 55 minutes to 30 minutes depending on how well this thing goes, but at this moment in time it shall be 55 minutes.
RULES FOR EACH SET
- On a Tuesday, play what the hell you like, Saturdays - stick to the set genre
- You shall play as long as you like, as long as it's within the 55 minute schedule, you shall not 'encore' past this allotted time as it's unfair on the other DJ's, however you can play 30 minutes of the 55 if you wish, as long as you notify steveeeh.
- You will be given the Ustream password at least 30 minutes before you're set, you are expected to be ready for you're set time.
- You shall log out once you're 55 minute set is over, e.g 7:55pm to allow 5 minutes set up for the next user, and to allow them to log in.
- If for whatever reason you speak over you're mixes, that's totally fine!
- Last but not least, have fun
Therefore, this gives you all a full week to get you're names in on the list to play, and prepare you're sets etc.
Simply post below which day and timeslot you'd like to play and I'll add it to the list!
Tuesday: (25th Sept)
Saturday: (22nd Sept - The Genre Will Be: UKF)
Finally, a link to the Ustream Channel!
(PLEASE NOTE ALL TIMES ARE IN GMT, SO PLEASE CONVERT THAT TO YOUR OWN TIMEZONE)